A survival guide to everyday motherhood



About Me

My photo
I am a photography fanatic. I love taking pictures, tweaking pictures, and finding the beauty in every day items

Saturday, October 30, 2010

We had an adult halloween costume party to go to and we had fun getting our costumes ready. We went as the evil Mario villians Wario and Waluigi. Apparently we are more geeky than we realized cause not as many people got our costumes as I would have thought. But for trick or treating... we were pretty much to coolest adult for anyone 8 and under :)


I used an old pajama pant pattern to help make the pants and used a kitchen apron for the top. They weren't too bad to make and I whipped both of them out in 24 hours. All I know is that this Halloween gave me the Halloween bite. I can't wait for next year to pump out more costumes.


1 comment: