A survival guide to everyday motherhood



About Me

My photo
I am a photography fanatic. I love taking pictures, tweaking pictures, and finding the beauty in every day items

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sausage Broccoli Casserole

Okay, I should probably worn you before you read any further.... the recipe that I am about to share is HIGH ADDICTIVE! It has made our family's 10 Most Deadly Dishes. (Our list of meals that we love, but love too much... so we can only make them once in awhile).

But, in all seriousness.... this is our
new favorite dish and is hard to stop eating and I don't ev
en like broccoli.



All you need is...
1 Jar Alfredo Sauce (16 oz.)
1/3 cup milk
1 lb. Italian Sausage - browned
9 oz. chopped broccoli - steamed
8 oz. egg noodles - cooked
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese (for top)

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 400*
2. Combined all ingredients EXCEPT THE 1/4 CUP CHEESE.
3. Pour into 13x9 pan.
4. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese on top.
5. Cook for 10 mins or until cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment