A survival guide to everyday motherhood



About Me

My photo
I am a photography fanatic. I love taking pictures, tweaking pictures, and finding the beauty in every day items

Friday, February 4, 2011

Creamy Fudge

I'm not a big fudge person. Most of the time it is crumbly and chalky. The holiday season rolls around and fudge always seems to make it on the goodie plates, then they usually end up at the bottom of the garbage can at my house. I loooove goodie plates, but fudge always a miss for me.

So, this last Christmas season I made it my goal to find the best fudge
recipe out there... and to my happiness, I did.

All you need is...
1 (7 oz.) jar marshmellow creme
1 1/2 cup white sugar
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup butter
1/4 tsp salt
2 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla extract

Directions
1. Get about an 8x8 pan and line it with foil.
2. Over medium heat, melt marshmallows, sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and salt. Full boil 5 mins and make sure you stir.
3. Remove from heat and pour in ALL the chocolate chips (milk choc and semi-sweet). Stir until the chips have all melted and smoooooth. Add vanilla in when smooth.
4. Pour into pan, then put in fridge for 2 hours.

This really is the best fudge that I have EVER tried. All I know is that I am not going to wait till Christmas to make this again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment