A survival guide to everyday motherhood



About Me

My photo
I am a photography fanatic. I love taking pictures, tweaking pictures, and finding the beauty in every day items

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Keep Calm On.....

Have you been seeing those "Keep Calm and(something)On"? Well, they have been popping up every where. And I have to say that at first they were cute, but have you all noticed that they are seriously taking a down hill turn. People are making/posting them like crazy and now they aren't even rhyming... some just flat out don't make sense. Here is the time line of cuteness with them.





Kind of cute right? I thought so too when I first saw them... but then things started to get a little off track.



Okay... doesn't really rhyme... but I get what they are going for. Now here is where things get weird.








But you know what I have to say about this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment