Okay! So we are here, safe and sound. We have moved into the house, without most of our stuff, but still feeling pretty settled in. It is actually kind of nice not having our things here, because now we don't have to deal with them. I am more than happy to hold off on UNpacking. But since we have been here it has been great, had dinners with family, see each other, played games. It has been just nice to be around everyone again.
The only down side to this "moving our whole life" has been car shopping. I have only done it once in my life, but I do remember the car salesmen making me cry....no joke. Okay....so I miiiight be kind of a weenie, and feel guilty easy, and feel pressure fast, but still....he made me cry. So...I haven't really been looking forward to going through the whole ordeal again.But after going through the shopping process several times in the past couple days; I think I finally have the whole sales-bit down...
1. You are king of the castle...they want you there and you are happy to be there.
2. They will show you what is best for you...even if what is best for you is outside your spending limit.
3. They are kind enough to INFORM you of what little you know about cars, even though you did your research.
4. Now you are just being ridiculous with your ideas of what a fair price is.
5. They inform you that they could get a better deal through someone else/whole sale/through another deal/or/parts.
So I think I have the hang of it now and all I can say is....Private Party Seller.