TACO SALAD SOUP.
It is a great simple recipe and easy because you cook it in the crock pot, which I always love! So all you need to this tasty morsel is...
1 onion chopped
1 (16 ounce) can of chili
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
1 (15 ounce) can whole kernels corn, drained
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
2 (10 ounce) cans of diced tomatoes, undrained
1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
1 lb. ground beef or turkey cooked
Shredded Cheddar cheese
1. In skillet cook ground beef or turkey
2. Place the onion, beans, corn, tomato sauce, dived tomatoes, and beef in a slow cooker.
3. Add taco seasoning and stir to blend
4. Cook in slow cooker on High for 3 hours (you really can do it in an hour and half if needed, just make sure to stir it here and there)
5. Serve topped with sour cream, cheese, and chips.