Have a sweet tooth? Well, then I have a good chocolate cherry cola cake that will be your down fall! Sound tempting... heck yea! All you need is...
- 1 box Devil Food cake mix
- 1 jar (10 oz) maraschino cherries with juice
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 1 cup cherry cola carbonated beverage
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 container whipped vanilla frosting
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 24 maraschino cherries with stems if you want to decorated the cake
2. Take box cake (don't make it like the instructions on the back on the box), but take the cake powder and mix with cola, oil, eggs, and 1/4 cup maraschino cherry juice. Then throw in chopped cherries and beat for about 2 mins. Pour batter into pan.
3. Bake 35-43 mins. Cool completely.
4. In small bowl mix frosting and the marshmallow creme together and frost the cake. If you want a nice decoration, then add some maraschino cherries on top or chocolate chips.