Oh I do love my crock pot, but I definitely don't use it as much as I should... that is also because I don't have as many good crock pot recipes as I should. But he is a nice simple one that is easy to do and tasty. All you need is...
- 6 Frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (18 ounces at least) bottle of BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian dressing (can use Zesty Italian also)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 TBS lemons juice
- You also add what ever veggies you want (olives, onions, mushrooms, chives. I like to just throw in what extra veggies I have)
2. Cover and cook 3-4 hours on High or 6-8 hours on Low.
We love cooking some rice also, we use the sauce over the rice.
Weight Watcher Points - Serves 6 = 7 points each.