A survival guide to everyday motherhood



About Me

My photo
I am a photography fanatic. I love taking pictures, tweaking pictures, and finding the beauty in every day items

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Election Day

Well today is the day... the end to all those many fliers piling on your doorstep, the countless calls during dinner time asking for your vote, and the annoying non-stop usage of the phrases "need of change" and "maverick". Today is election day.

So, remember to make an informed decision and vote.... also be prepaired because some voting lines are taking hours to get through.

3 comments:

  1. I voted this morning at 9AM... just after the morning rush. It only took about 5 minutes in line. I love the chance to vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my mail in ballot. No lines, no rush, Yeah! Of course I have to wait for everybody ELSE to vote to find out who won.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get to vote but our state isn't a swing state so it was pretty much a given McCain would win. I wish things would have turned out differently, but I'm just praying this is all part of a bigger picture!

    ReplyDelete