A survival guide to everyday motherhood



About Me

My photo
I am a photography fanatic. I love taking pictures, tweaking pictures, and finding the beauty in every day items

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Crafts, Crafts, and more Crafts

Well, the crafts are getting ready to start coming your way. I have been dying and itching to get more crafts posted, but I haven't been able to get what I want done. We are getting ready to move...not far... not out of Alaska... but we are moving into our new place and I have been planning curtains, place mats, table cloths, and all sorts of home decor that we need.... but since I don't know what we have or exactly how much room we will have... I can't get myself to start. I'm worried I am going to get half my projects done, move there, and then not have them work out. So, I am forcing myself to wait till we get there.... which will be in a little more than a week.
Also, I have finally started reading "The Host" by Stephanie Myer (the Twilight author) and I have to say... that it is king of getting good. :) So some of my spare time has been filled with reading, not crafting, hee hee :) So, until I can fill these blog entries with wonderful tutorials and ideas I will just have to post fun news like.... HOW MARTHA STEWART PUBLISHED A NEW CRAFT BOOK!!!!!.

Um sorry,... if you can't tell, I'm excited.
I already have Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts, which is wonderful! But she just came out with her Encyclopedia of pure sewing crafts. I might have to just pull a "Julie & Julia" and craft my way through her book :)

Do any of you out there have her book yet... I am hoping to get it for my birthday (hint hint Curtis) and am dying to check it out.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for a new Martha book, and a double yay for you posting new crafts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the chances you'd be willing to fly down to Utah and craft up my house? Our place is in some serious need of a creative touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm the 100th follower! So you like Twilight...Stephanie Meyers? Awesome. Well I hope you blog more crafts soon. Oh and congrats on the move. Moving into a 'blank canvas' is so much fun.

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. woman! I have to know how your pregnancy is going, how you are doing, and how you're feeling. Blog soon with pics. Love ya and miss you!

    ReplyDelete