A survival guide to everyday motherhood



About Me

My photo
I am a photography fanatic. I love taking pictures, tweaking pictures, and finding the beauty in every day items

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Red Pepper Creme

Finding meals that Lucy sits down and eat with ease is a little tough. My sweet girl will try any thing, and I love that, but we have to fight her every meal to actually sit and finish her food. But anything pasta she will usually eat 4 helpings of... seriously :) This is our news pasta dish that Lucy has been enjoying.

All you need is...
12 oz Fettuccine noodles (tube pasta works great too and children eat tubes better)
2 Red Peppers sliced
3 clovers minced garlic
3/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1 cup sour cream (I use fat free)
3/4 cup chicken broth
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
salt/pepper to taste

Directions
1. Start boiling noodles
2. Saute sliced pepper with minced garlic and cayenne.
3. Stir in sour cream and chicken, simmer, remove from heat and add parm cheese.
4. Drain noodles and toss together... add salt and pepper to taste.

We loooove this dish... the red peppers add just the right taste.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I have red peppers in my fridge right now that need eating . . . Thanks for my dinner tonight! LOL. Sounds delish.

    ReplyDelete