A survival guide to everyday motherhood



About Me

My photo
I am a photography fanatic. I love taking pictures, tweaking pictures, and finding the beauty in every day items

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"The Christmas Shovel" A True Christmas Story

My friend Tara has a blog called "Brain Surgery". Tara is an amazing mother, friend, writer, artist... and heck.. Tara is just perfect in a very Mary Popping way.

Every time I talk with her I am reminded about her strength, charity, and faith that she has. She is truly wonderful to know and I wanted to share a post that she just wrote.



If you are looking for a wonderful Christmas story or simply a chance to see that there is true kindness and generosity out there, please read her post "The Christmas Shovel"... it is short and will leave you in tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment