Oh Lucy, Lucy, Lucy.... I remember those good ol' days when you used to simply sit and play with your plastic keys, look through your books, and keep your self entertained with your toes..... and then...... THE TERRIBLE TWOS HAPPENED! Whoever thinks that phase actually starts when they're two is wrong..... sooo soooo wrong. .
And to prove it, here is a list of things I have had to deal with in the last few days....
1. Stop throwing your food on the floor
2. NO! NO! Keep your hands out of the poopies!
3. Stop throwing pens in the toilet
4. Your fingers don't belong in your nose
5. Your fingers don't belong in my nose!
6. Please don't rub your tushy on the glass.
7. DON'T LICK THE OUTLET!
8. If you ever want a brother or sister please stop doing that
9. Don't use mommy's bra as a bag
10. Old diapers are not toys
11. Fruit does not belong in mommy's cleavage
and last but not least....
13. AHHHHHHHH WHERE IS YOUR FATHER!